Mohammed Abdel-Salam, a spokesman for the Houthis, told Al Jazeera on Friday that the men were seized after Saudi ground forces crossed into Yemeni territory.
"We will carry out interviews with them ... they will be treated with respect," he said.
Abdel-Salam urged Riyadh to end the "unjust Saudi aggression" and to stop Yemeni forces from using bases inside Saudi territory to attack the Houthis.
Saudi Arabia has not commented on the claim, but has previously said that its operations against the Yemeni fighters have been limited to air raids and artillery strikes.
The Yemeni government accuses the Houthis of seeking to restore an imamate overthrown in a 1962 coup that sparked eight years of civil war.
The Houthis insist they are fighting to defend their community against government aggression and marginalisation.
The Saudi Press Agency reported on Friday that the kingdom's attacks were "focused on infiltrators in Jabal Dukhan and other targets within the range of operations within Saudi territory".
"The entry of the gunmen to Saudi territory, the aggression against border patrols ... and presence on Saudi soil is a violation of sovereignty that gives the kingdom every right to take all measures to end this illegitimate presence," it said, citing an official source.
Saudi government officials said on Thursday that at least 40 Houthi fighters had been killed as Saudi forces recaptured an area close to the border which had been seized by the Yemeni group.
At least one member of the Saudi security forces was killed and 11 others injured as the Houthis crossed the border.