And some news from our Iranian sources:
- In Tehran, protestors are wearing the Kafan, which is the white sheet Muslims use to wrap bodies before they are buried. People are being shot at on Saadat Abad and Enghleb Streets. The regime has sent in armored vehicles.
- At 15:30, electric buses near the area were closed. At least one metro station in Tehran has also been closed.
- In the morning, a fire was started in the basement of the Ebne Sina building at Sharif Industrial University. The Basiji claims the students started it, but the students say the Basiji did it.
- Security forces are refusing to let buses stop at Tajrish Square, north of Tehran.
- At Vali-e-Asr/Motahiri, students clashed with security forces. When the regime operatives tried to arrest the protestors, people nearby intervened and enabled them to escape.
- One eyewitness who went to Neda’s grave at Behest-e Zahra cemetary in Tehran said that groups of two or free were visiting it at a time during the entire two-hour period he was in the area. Security forces filmed everyone that came, but this did not stop them.